What is SEO and how it works ?
What is SEO and How it works important for blog? This question often troubles many new bloggers. In this digital age of today, if you have to come in front of people, then online is the only way where you can be present in front of crores of people simultaneously.
Here, you can either present yourself through video or you can reach people through their contents. But to do this, you have to come in the first pages of search engines because these are the pages which visitors like more and trust also.
But reaching here is not an easy task because for this you have to do SEO of your articles correctly. Meaning that they have to be properly optimized so that they can rank in the search engine. And its process is called SEO. Whereas in this article today, we will get information about what SEO is called (What is SEO in Hindi) and how to do it.
Like this, SEO is the life of Blogging. This is because if you want to write any good article, if your article is not ranked properly then the chances of getting traffic in it are negligible. In such a situation, all the hard work of the writers goes into the water.
So if you are serious about blogging, then you must keep information about SEO tutorials. By doing this, they will be useful in your later work. There are no such rules of SEO, rather they are based on some Google Algorithms and it constantly changes.
One thing must be noted that if someone tells you that he is a big SEO Expert in Hindi then never believe him because till date no one has been able to master SEO.
This thing is like this and it changes with time and according to the need. But still Google SEO guide has some fundamentals which are always the same. So it is important that Bloggers always keep themselves updated with new SEO techniques.
With this, you will know about the trends going on in the market, by which you can also make necessary changes in your articles, which will help you rank later.
Today we will know what is SEO information in Hindi or what is SEO? Friends, in the previous article we had known that it is easy to earn money online? Blogging is also a platform that gives you a means to earn money from online.
In Aatalks.com, I have given you a lot of information related to blogging, which can be very useful to make your blog a success.
But more important than all those things, which is very important to get success in blogging career is SEO. Today we will know what is search engine optimization and why is it important for Blog?
What is SEO – What is SEO in Hindi :-
[su_note note_color = “# fffcde” text_color = “# 000000”] SEO or Search Engine Optimization is a technique that brings our page to the top of the search engine. We all know what a search engine is. Google is the most popular search engine in the whole world, apart from this, more search engines like Bing, Yahoo exist. With the help of SEO, we can keep our blog in No.1 position on all search engines. [/ Su_note]
For example, if we go to Google and do a keyword type search, then Google shows you all the contents related to that keyword. These contents, which we see, all come from different blogs.
The result we see at the top is at No.1 rank in Google, only then it has retained its place at the top. No.1 means that SEO has been used very well in that blog, due to which it gets more visitors and that is why that blog has become popular.
SEO helps to bring our blog to No.1 rank in Google. This is a technique that increases the number of visitors in your website by placing it at the top of the search result of the search engine.
If your website is at the top of the search result, then internet users will first visit your site itself, which increases the chances of getting more and more traffic in your site and your income also starts to be good. It is very important to use SEO to increase organic traffic on your website.
What is the full form of SEO?
[su_note note_color = ”# ffffe8 ″ text_color =” # 000000 ″] Full form of SEO is “Search Engine Optimization”. [/ su_note]
SEO’s “Search Engine Optimization”.
Why is SEO Important for Blog?
You know what SEO is, let’s now know why it is important for the blog. We use SEO to make our website accessible to the people.
Suppose I have created a website and published good high quality contents in it too, but if I did not use SEO, then my website will not reach the people and there will not be any benefit to build my website.
If we do not use SEO, whenever a user searches a keyword, if there is any content related to that keyword in your website, then the user will not be able to access your website because the search engine will not be able to find our site nor our You will be able to store the content of the website on your database, which will make it very difficult to have traffic in your website.
Understanding SEO is not so difficult, if you learn it, then you can make your blog very better and increase its value in the search engine.
After learning SEO, when you use it for your blog, then you will not see its result immediately, for this, you have to be patient and do your work. Because the fruit of patience is sweet and you will definitely see the color of your hard work.
Like I have already said how to do SEO for ranking and traffic, why it becomes important. Let us know more about the importance of search engine optimization:-
- Most users use search engines on the internet to get answers to their questions. In such a situation, they pay more attention to the top results shown by the search engine. In such a situation, if you also want to come in front of people, then you will also have to seek the help of SEO to rank the blog.
- SEO is not only for search engines, but by having good SEO practices, it helps to enhance the user experience and also increases the usability of your website.
- Users trust only the top results and this increases the trust of that website. Therefore it is very important to know in the context of SEO.
- SEO is also very important for the social promotion of your site. Because people who see your site in a search engine like google, then they mostly share them in social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+.
- SEO plays an important role in increasing the traffic of any site.
- SEO helps you stay ahead in any competition. For example, if two websites are selling similar things, then the website that is SEO optimized attracts more customers and their sales also increase, whereas the others are not able to do that much.
Types of SEO :-
There are two types of SEO, one is Onpage SEO and the other is Off Page SEO. The work of these two is completely different, let us also know about them.
- On Page SEO
- Off Page SEO
- Local SEO
1. On-Page SEO
On page SEO work is done in your blog. This means properly designing your website which is SEO friendly.
Use the template in your website by following the rule of SEO. Writing good contents and using good keywords in them is the most searched in search engines.
Using keywords in the right place in the page such as Title, Meta description, Using keywords in content makes it easy for Google to know who your content is written on and helps to quickly rank your website on Google page. Which increases the traffic of your blog.
How to do On Page SEO :-
Here, we will know about some such techniques with the help of which we will be able to do On Blog SEO in a good way to our blog or website.
1. Website Speed
Website speed is a very important link from the point of view of SEO. It has been found from a survey that any Visitor stays at most 5 to 6 seconds on a blog or website.
If he does not open within this time, then he leaves him and migrates to another. And this is also applicable for Google because if your blog does not open soon, then a negative signal reaches Google that this blog is not that good or it is not very fast. So keep your site speed as good as possible.
Here I have given some important tips so that you can speed up your blog or website:
- Use simple and attractive theme
- Do not use too much plugins
- Keep image size to a minimum
- Use W3 Total cache and WP super cache plugins
2. Website Navigation
It should be easy to move around in your blog or website so that no visitor and Google have any problem in moving from one page to another.
3. Title Tag
Make the title tag in your website very good so that if any visitor reads it, then click it on your title as soon as possible, this will also increase your CTR.
How to make a good Title Tag :-
Do not use more than 65 words in your title because Google does not show the title tag in google searches after 65 words.
4. How to write the URL of the post :-
Always keep the url of your post as simple and short as you can.
5. Internal Link :-
This is a great way to rank your posts. With this, you can interlinking your related pages with each other. With this, all your Interlinked pages can be easily ranked.
6. Alt Tag
Make sure to use images in your website post. Because you can get a lot of traffic from images, so do not forget to put ALT TAG in it while using the image.
7. Content, Heading and keyword
As we all know about the content, this is a very important link. Because Content is also called King and the better your content will be, the better will be the valuation of the site. So write content of at least 800 words more than words.
With this you can also give complete information and it is also good for SEO. Never steal or copy content from anyone else.
Heading: Special care should be taken of the headings of your article as it has a great impact on SEO. The title of the article is H1 and after that you can nominate Sub headings from H2, H3 etc. With this, you must use the focus keyword.
Keyword: When writing an article, use LSI Keyword. With this, you can easily link people’s Searches. BOLD important keywords with it so that Google and visitors know that these are important keywords and will attract their attention.
These were some information about some point on-page seo.
2. Off-Page SEO
Off page SEO is the work of the blog. In off page SEO, we have to promote our blog like going to many popular blogs and commenting on their article and submitting a link to our website, we call it backlink. Backlink makes the website very profitable.
Make an attractive page of your website on social networking sites like Facebook, twitter, Quora and increase your followers, there are chances of increasing more visitors to your website.
Those who are very popular in big blogs submit guest posts on their blog, this will let the visitors who come to their blog know you and traffic will start coming to your website.
How to do Off Page SEO :-
Here, I will tell you about some Off Page SEO Techniques, which will prove to be very useful for you.
1. Search Engine Submission: You should submit your website correctly to all search engines.
2. Bookmarking: The page and post of your blog or website should be submitted to the website containing the bookmarking.
3.Directory Submission: Your blog or website should be submitted in a directory with popular high PR.
4.Social Media: Make a profile on your blog or website page and social media and add a link to your website like Facebook, Google+, twitter, LinkedIn
5.Classified Submission: You should advertise your website for free by going to the Free Classified Website.
6. Q & A site: You can go to the website with the question and answer and ask any question and put a link to your site.
7. Blog Commenting: By visiting your blog related blog, you can comment in their post and put a link to your website (link should be placed where the website is written).
8. Pin: You can post the image of your website on pinterest, this is a very good way to increase traffic.
9. Guest Post: You can do a guest post by visiting the related blog from your website, it is best that from where you can take a do-follow link and that too in the right way.
3. Local SEO
Often people ask what is Local SEO? If I believe, the answer is hidden in the question itself.
If you dissolve Local SEO, then it is the complement of two words Local + SEO. That is, SEO done keeping in mind a local audience is called Local SEO.
This is a technique in which your website or blog is specially optimized so that it can rank better on the search engine for a local audience.
By the way, with the help of a website you can target the entire internet, whereas if you want to target only a particular locality, then for this you will have to use Local Seo.
In this, you will have to optimize your city name, while the address details will also have to be optimized simultaneously. At the same time, say it in a nutshell, then you have to optimize your site in such a way that people can know you not only online but also offline.
Examples of Local SEO :-
If you have a local business, such as a shop, where people come to visit you often, then if you optimize your website, in such a way that people can reach you easily in real life. .
If here you only target a local area of your own and according to that, you optimize your site seo. Then this type of SEO is called “local SEO”.
What is the Difference in SEO and Internet marketing?
Many people have many doubts about SEO and Internet Marketing. They think that these two are often the same. But in response to this, I want to say that SEO is a type of tool, they can also call it a part of Internet marketing. Internet marketing makes it very easy to use it.
What is the difference between SEO and SEM?
The main difference between SEO and SEM is that SEO is an important part of SEM. Let’s know about both SEO and SEM.
SEO or Search Engine Optimization is a process by which a Blogger optimizes his blog or website in such a way that he can rank the articles of the blog in Search Engine and from there to get free traffic to his blog.
SEM or Search Engine Marketing is a marketing process through which you can make your blog more visible in search engines so that you get traffic whether it is free traffic (SEO) or paid traffic (Paid Search Advertising).
The main objective of SEO is to optimize your blog / website properly so that you can get better ranking in the search engine. At the same time, with SEM you can get more than SEO. Because it is not only limited to free traffic but also includes other methods such as PPC advertising etc.
If you have a blog or a website, then you will know a lot about basic seo and how it works. But I know that there are many of you who do not have any knowledge about Basic SEO.
That’s why I thought that you should be informed about some very important SEO Terms so that you too can get to know about it.
- Backlink: Also called its inlink or simply link, it is a hyperlink in another website that points towards your website. Backlinks are very important from the perspective of seo, as it directly influences the Search Ranking of any webpage.
- PageRank: PageRank is an algorithm that Google uses to estimate which of the most important pages are in the Web.
- Anchor text: Anchor text of any backlink is a type of text that is clickable. If your Keyword is present in your Anchor Text, then it will also help you a lot from an SEO point of view.
- Title Tag: Title Tag is primarily the title of any web page and is a very important factor for Google’s Search Algorithm.
- Meta Tags: Just like Title Tag, using the Meta Tag, Search Engines find out what is in the content in the pages.
- With the help of Search Algorithm: Google’s search algorithm, we can find which web pages are relevant in the whole Internet. About 200 algorithms work in Google’s Search Algorithm.
- SERP: Its full form is Search Engine Results Page. It basically shows the same pages which are relevant according to Google Search Engines.
- Keyword Density: This Keyword Density shows how many times any Keyword article has been used. Keyword density is very important from an SEO point of view.
- Keyword Stuffing: Like I already said that Keyword Density is very important from an SEO point of view, but if a Keyword is used more than necessary, it is called Keyword Stuffing. This is called Negative SEO because it has a bad effect on your blog.
- Robots.txt: This is nothing much but a file that is kept in the root of the domain. By using this, search bots are informed about how the structure of the website is.
What are organic and inorganic results?
There are mainly two types of listings on SERP (Search Engine Result Page) – Organic and Inorganic.
In this, we have to pay Google for Inorganic Listing. That is, these are Paid and have to pay money in it.
At the same time, the Organic listing is completely free, that is, without paying any money, we can also come to the top page of Google, but for this you have to do SEO first.
You must have understood what SEO is (what is SEO in Hindi). If you have any doubts about this article or you want that there should be some improvement in it, then for this you can write low comments.
Easily now you can feel free to answer what is SEO. With these ideas, you will get a chance to learn something and improve something.
If you liked this article about Search Engine Optimization in Hindi or you have got something to learn from it, then please share this post on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, etc. to show your happiness and excitement.
This was the information related to SEO, if you want to know the basic terms and meanings of SEO, then you can read this article from “Basic SEO Terms and their Meanings” from aatalks.com .