What is email marketing and how to do Email Marketing?
In today’s article, we are going to give important information about what email marketing is and how to do it. This information is going to be very useful for you if you want to earn money through Digital Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, or Blogging.
Today’s generation is living in the era of digital and we should also go along with it because now the old method of traditional marketing has gone back and everyone is adopting this new method of email marketing.
The conversion rate in email marketing is up to at least 30% percent. That is, when a person gets a match of information about your blog or any product, then there are up to 81% chances that they go to the mail and click on that link. With this, along with views, your product or website is also well marketed.
So let us know what is email marketing, how it is done, what tools and software are used for email marketing, what are the benefits of email marketing, let us know in detail.
What is Email Marketing
The way of using email mainly in any kind of marketing is called email marketing. Marketing means promoting any product, where we promote products, services through email. It is a part of internet marketing and network marketing techniques.
In today’s time, email marketing is being used a lot, because it is very cheap and easy to promote in other ways.
Apart from this, there is much such cheap marketing software available in the market, with the help of which you can send bulk mail to thousands of millions of people with a single click and can also track them in real-time.
After knowing what email marketing is, we understand how to use it and how it works.
How Email Marketing Works
Before doing email marketing, you have to make sure that what is your purpose behind it and why you have to do it.
Because some people do it for their website promotion and some people send links to products to people through affiliate marketing. So that people buy the products and they can get their commission.
Apart from this, if you are a blogger or you have a website that you want to promote, you want to increase views on it, then for this, you have to first build an email list. Meaning that you have to get genuine emails from targeted users who are interested in reading articles from your products or websites.
You have to build this list naturally. For this, you can put an email subscription box on the website so that you can receive mail from users. Or you can buy a bulk email list from GoDaddy or any other website.
When you will get enough emails, then you need to have Email Marketing Software and Tools to send emails to targeted users, through which you will be able to send Bulk Mail to all the people at the same time.
Nowadays there are many such cheap marketing tools in the market like MailChimp, Aweber, Sendinblue, etc. Available from which you can promote your product.
Mostly these online tools are not free, but if you want to send mail to people for free, then you can use the Mailchimp website. After opening a free account here, you can send free mail up to 2000 daily and you can send free promotional emails to 10000 people in a month.
How to do Email Marketing
To do this, you have been given information in the above detail, but we again see its summary, so that you can understand it better-
- Build an email list- First of all, you have to build an email list of targeted visitors who are interested in your product or website.
- Buy marketing software- After receiving the email, you have to go to the online marketing website and open your account there. And by putting an email there, mail will have to be sent to the targeted visitors.
This software is not free, you have to buy their premium plan by seeing it according to you.
But if you are a beginner and you do not have a list of more targeted users, then you can open a free account by going to Mailchimp.
There are many good reputed online marketing software available in the market, such as-
- Constant Contact
Before sending mail to visitors, you have to choose a template from the software which will be visible to the user after sending the mail. Here you can also set the design according to you and attract the customer.
Benefits of Email Marketing
We get to see all the benefits of marketing through email because we get to see more return than what we invest here. Apart from this, there are many other benefits of this-
- Through email marketing, you can reach your products to the targeted customers.
- If you are a blogger like me then you can use it to get views. So that whenever you enter a new post, it can easily reach people through email.
- Through it, we can promote our Affiliate Links, Blog or Brands anywhere in the world even by staying in one place for less money.
- You do not need to work hard in email marketing, you can reach your product to thousands of millions of people in just one click.
- With this, you can grow your business very well in a short time.
- This technique saves your time.
- In this, good profits are seen in less time with less money.
- The success rate is very high because you can make personal connections with your customers through email.
- In this type of marketing, you can attract people to you through attractive email design and tempting text.
Things to keep in mind while doing email marketing
While doing email marketing, you should remember some things because customers receiving emails from your one wrong step can put your mail in the spam section and you can lose your regular visitors.
- Therefore, genuine content should always reach the people so that they can have trust in your service.
- Whatever you send to the people should not be spam or fraud information.
- While doing it, whatever page or product website you are sending visitors to, it should be the same where you want to take them and should not be redirected.
- You should not send frequent emails so that the front gets irritated. You have to send only one email a day and send it when it is free. Meaning that you have to choose the time to send the email as well.
- Whichever service provider (software) you choose to send an email, it should be trustable. Meaning that instead of your content in the email, promotion links or spam links of their software should not be there.
- While choosing an email template, you should choose a template that is easy to understand and attractive to look at. That pub should not be more fancy looking colorful.
How to earn money from It :
Whenever you have a good email list for community building, then you can think of earning money from it. But it is not that if you do not have many emails then you cannot earn money.
You can start email marketing with 500 or even 1000 emails. Just remember that the targeted visitors should be original and interested in your content. Because no matter how many emails you send to users with spam emails, they will add your emails to spam only.
There are some ways to earn money from email marketing, such as-
- Affiliate Marketing – In this, you can send a link to a product added to the website to the users, so that they can analyze the product listed on the website through that link, check its features and buy it from the links you have given. So that you get a commission through that affiliate link.
- Blogging – In blogging, you can receive emails from people through the email subscription box to get views and whenever you will post or update a post, you can gain views by sending its link to the visitors and telling them about it.
Apart from this, you can also earn money by selling direct products from YouTube and email :
In this article, you have got detailed information about email marketing and how to use it and apart from this you also got information about how you can earn money from email.
It is always my endeavor for you that readers can get quality information on any subject. That’s why I have provided complete information about email marketing so that you do not have to search for information in the context of that article on any other sites or the Internet.
If you have liked the email marketing article, then definitely share it with your friends and if you are connected with social media, then tell people about this article there so that everyone can get knowledge in it.