How To reprint Lost Aadhar card ( With out registered mobile number)
Have you lost your Aadhaar Card and don’t even have your registered mobile number?
So there is no need to worry even if you do not have the registration number; you can easily reprint or download your Aadhar card.
Today in this article, I will tell you how to get an Aadhar Card without a registered mobile number if your Aadhar is lost.
What is Aadhaar Card
Any person has many identity documents like Voter ID, Driving License, etc. But in all of them, the Aadhaar Card is the most critical document.
At this time, Aadhaar Card has become an essential document. Many such works can be stopped without an Aadhaar Card. If the Aadhar card is lost in such a situation, you may have to face a lot of problems.
But the biggest problem will be when you do not have a registered mobile number, or no mobile number is written on your Aadhaar Card.
You do not need to worry because now you can download or reprint your Aadhaar card even without the registered mobile number. You have to go to the official site of the Aadhaar Card and reprint it. And it will cost you 50 rupees.
How to reprint Aadhar Card: if it is lost
If your Aadhar card is lost and the number is not registered, then you can remove your Aadhar card without a mobile number. Follow the steps given below:
1) To reprint the Aadhar, first, you have to visit the official website of UIDAI (www.uidai.gov.in).
2) On the website’s homepage, click on the ‘Order Aadhaar Reprint’ link in the ‘Get Aadhaar’ section.
3) After that, click on Request OTP by entering the Aadhar Number, Security Code. Here you will get two options – if you do not have a registered mobile number, then you will have to click on Send OTP after ticking Do Not Have Registered Mobile Number.
4) After clicking on send OTP, an OTP will be sent to the given mobile number. Enter the OTP in the box shown on the right side of the screen.
5) After entering the OTP, you will get a preview of your Aadhaar Card. However, if you have not logged in with the registered mobile number, then the preview of the Aadhar card will not be shown.
6) Then click on Make Payment and make a Rs.50 using your Debit or Credit Card, Internet Banking, or UPI.
7) After the payment is made, your document will reach the address given in the Aadhar card.
I hope this article helped you to Reprint/Download an Aadhaar Card without your Registered Mobile Number. A small request, if this article has been helpful for you, do not forget to share it!