How to get PVC Aadhar Card | Get it at home for just Rs 50
How to make PVC Aadhar Card online – Government of India has now made Aadhar Card mandatory for everyone. Therefore it is an identity of the common man by which that person is identified. It is not a difficult thing to get this card made in today’s digital time, you can get an Aadhar card online at your address by sitting at home for just Rs 50.
A few years ago, this card was made of paper, which was given by lamination. But now you can get the Aadhar card made of PVC plastic material for only 50 rupees. Therefore, in this article, we are going to provide you with detailed information about how to get an Aadhar PVC Card, so that you can make an Aadhar card from your mobile while sitting at home.
What is Aadhar PVC Card
Aadhar PVC is a different new form of Aadhar card. Which are strong in appearance like pan card and ATM card. Earlier Aadhar cards were paper, so they were easily torn or the letters above them started getting erased after a few years. But now it will not happen because you are going to get this card in the form of plastic which will be completely waterproof.
Related Post :-
Apart from this, if you want to get this Aadhar PVC Card at home, then you will not even need to go anywhere, you can get it made by sitting at home for just Rs 50.
PVC Aadhar card features
This Aadhar card will be much stronger and waterproof than before. On the other hand, due to the PVC plastic material, there will be no chances of it being cut easily. That is, if you carry it in the wallet, then you will not have to worry about it getting damaged.
In this new PVC Aadhar Cards, the same cards will be used on money notes, due to which once the cards will be broken but the writing on it will not be erased.
Apart from this, hologram stickers, guilloche patterns, ghost images, bar code and microtext security features are available on this card for security.
It is small in size and quite handy to carry, so you can carry it anywhere.
Apart from the old Aadhar cards, all the Aadhar cards have already been issued by the government, such as e-Aadhar, Aadhar letter, M-Aadhaar and now Aadhar PVC cards is one of these.
How to make Aadhar PVC cards
If you want to order Aadhar PVC cards online at home, then you have to follow some important steps given below.
1. First of all, visit the official website of Aadhaar, UIDAI.
2. After the website is opened, go to the My Aadhar link from the above navigation menu and click on “Order Aadhar PVC card”.
3. Or you can directly go to PVC Card Order page from here – https://residentpvc.uidai.gov.in/order-pvcreprint
4. Now whatever page will open, you have to enter your Aadhar card number and registered mobile number.
Note: If your mobile number is not yet linked with Aadhaar, then before clicking on send OTP, tick against “My mobile number is not registered”.
5. After clicking on Send OTP an OTP will come on your registered or non registered mobile number. Enter it and submit it.
6. After this you will see the preview of Aadhar PVC smart card and below the payment button “Make payment” will be displayed.
7. To order a PVC card at home, you will have to make an online payment of Rs 50 (Including tax). For this you can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI.
After the payment is processed, you will get the confirmation and the Aadhar PVC card will be sent to your address within 10 days through Speed Post.
In this article, you have got information about what an Aadhar PVC smart card is, how to use it and how to order it online.
If you are also worried about the old Aadhar, then here today I have given very useful information for you on How to get an Aadhar PVC Card, so follow the steps we have given carefully and get this new plastic Aadhar card in less money. Order at home.
If you liked the PVC Aadhar Cards article, then definitely share it with your friends and if you are connected with social media, then tell people about it there so that everyone knows about it.
Also Read :-