How to Link Aadhar Card with UAN Number. How to link to PF Account
Do you want to know about how to link Aadhar card with UAN number, how to link PF account with Aadhar card? Now it has been made mandatory to link Aadhar card with UAN. You can link Aadhar card through EPFO website online facility, then you can take advantage of all offline facilities of PF accounts, by sitting at home.
If you have a PF account and you want to withdraw your saved money, then you must know about how to link Aadhar card with UAN number.
You have not updated Aadhar in your PF account yet, then you will not be able to withdraw Provident Fund money online. It is mandatory in both online and offline mode.
When you go to the EPFO department to withdraw money, you are asked to do PF Aadhar KYC, PAN KYC. You can now do online KYC through EPFO UAN portal, so you must take advantage of this facility through this article.
To link Aadhar card to uan number, you must have a UAN number. If you do not have any information about how to find UAN number, then you can read this article-
In this article, I will give you information about how to link an Aadhaar card with a UAN number, how to link an Aadhaar card to a PF account, How to link Aadhar to UAN .
Link Aadhar Card with UAN Number
To know how to link an Aadhaar card with a UAN number, follow all the steps given below carefully. Here I have described these three ways online, offline and mobile.
1. First of all, visit the official website of UAN.
2. Enter UAN number, password, captcha code and click on Sign in button.
3. Once logged in, click on Account > KYC from the top menu.
4. Tick the Aadhar option in the Add KYC section. Type your aadhar number or virtual ID whatever you have.
5. In the box on the right side, enter your name in the same way as your name is on the aadhar card.
6. After this, submit the Aadhar KYC by pressing the “Save” button.
You have successfully applied for linking Aadhar card with UAN number.
Your Aadhar is not updated with PF account immediately, so it may take 2 to 3 days. You can check Aadhaar uan link status online. To know the Aadhar KYC status online, visit the “KYC Pending For Approval” section. You can also view Rejected KYC, for this click on “View Rejected KYC”.
Link Aadhar card with UAN/PF account offline
If you do not have any idea about how to link online, then you can also do it offline. To know about the offline method, follow the steps given below-
- Download Aadhar card EPFO application form. You will get this form online.
- Fill all the details like Aadhar number, UAN number in the form thoroughly.
- Add a self attested copy of UAN card, PAN card, Aadhar card with the application form.
- Go to your nearest EPFO office and submit the form there.
- You can also submit this form by visiting the common service center.
- After Aadhar verification, the UAN number will be linked with the aadhaar card.
- It may take 7 to 8 days. If you have an identity in EPFO then you can do it immediately.
- Once the UAN number is linked with the PF account, then you will get its notification on the registered mobile number.
In this way you can link offline Aadhaar with UAN.
Link Aadhar with pf number from mobile
It is quite easy to link aadhar to uan from mobile, you can take advantage of this facility through all in one umang app.
- First of all, download and install the Umang app on your mobile.
- Login to the app through OTP verification from your mobile number.
- Search by typing EPFO in the search bar.
- After this select the option ‘Aadhaar seeding’.
- Enter your UAN number and click on the submit button.
- An OTP code will come on the PF linked mobile number, fill it and do it next.
- Now type your Aadhar number and finally hit the submit button.
- You have successfully linked your Aadhar card with your PF number from your mobile. You will get its notification through mobile sms.
In this way you got information about ‘How to link an Aadhaar card with a UAN number’. If your Aadhaar card is rejected, you can change the Aadhaar number online.
If you like how to link Aadhar to UAN article, then share it with your friends and if you are connected to social media, then also tell people about this article so that everyone can learn this term.