Do you want to link your Aadhar Card with SBI Bank Account? If you want to take advantage of government subsidy, then it is mandatory for you to link your SBI Savings bank account with your Aadhaar. SBI provides many ways to link Aadhar Savings Account.
Today in this article I will tell you how you can easily link your Aadhar Card with SBI Bank Account.
So let’s start…
How to link Aadhar card with SBI bank account
If you have not yet linked your SBI account with Aadhaar, then you can easily do this work. There are several options through which SBI account holders can link their bank account with Aadhaar card.
How to Link Aadhar Card to SBI Bank Account with the help of SBI ATM
- First of all you go to any SBI ATM.
- Swipe your card and enter your PIN number.
- Then click on Service.
- Then select Registrations and click on Aadhaar Registration option.
- Now select your account type (savings or current) and enter Aadhaar number.
- After this an OTP will come on your Aadhaar registered mobile number. Your Aadhar Card will be linked to your SBI Bank Account as soon as you enter the OTP.
How to link Aadhar Card with SBI Bank Account with the help of Net Banking
- First of all login to www.onlinesbi.com.
- After this click on My Accounts and select Link your Aadhaar number option.
- In the next page, select the account number and enter the Aadhaar number and click on submit.
- You will see the last two digits of the mobile number registered with Aadhaar, on which you will get OTP, after entering the OTP, your Aadhar Card will be linked to your SBI Bank Account.
How to link Aadhar Card to Bank Account by going to Bank Branch
You can get your Aadhaar linked with your account by visiting a State Bank branch. By going to the branch, fill the Bank account Aadhaar linking form and submit it along with the Xerox copy of your Aadhar card. After verification, your Aadhaar will be linked with your bank account. When your Aadhar card will be linked with your SBI bank account, a message will also come on your registered mobile number.
How to link Aadhar Card with Bank Account with the help of SMS
If you want to link Aadhaar card with your SBI Bank Account, then you can do it easily. All you have to do is type UID from the mobile number registered in the bank account in the prescribed format and send it to 567676. Your Aadhar card will be linked with your SBI Bank Account.
How to Link Aadhar Card to SBI Bank Account with YONO SBI App
- Install SBI Yono App in your phone and open it.
- After that click on “Requests”.
- Then click on Aadhaar option and click on Aadhaar Linking option.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and click on submit.
I hope this article helped you to link your SBI bank account with Aadhaar card. Small request If this article proved to be helpful for you, then do not forget to share it.
Also Read Bank related Articles :-