How to increase View on YouTube in 2021
Do you want to know How to increase View on YouTube in 2021? So you are at the right place.
Today in this article I will tell you how to increase views on YouTube.
YouTube is currently the largest video site in the world, a product of Google. Its Alexa rank is 2. So you can guess from this that YouTube is the best and famous video sharing site in today’s era.
By the way, anyone can create a YouTube channel and make a video and upload it. But uploading videos is not enough. If you want to increase views on your YouTube videos, then you must first increase your YouTube Subscribers, which is not an easy thing. For this you need a lot of hard work and patience.
So let’s know 27 ways that can help you Boost YouTube Views and YouTube Subscribers…
How to Increase View on YouTube Videos
1. Create evergreen videos for your YouTube channel and upload new videos daily with a fixed time.
2. Share your YouTube videos on Facebook as Facebook native videos.
3. Keep your video title 50 characters or less so that the user has the ability to search and remember it.
4. Embed (add) your YouTube videos to your blog and share it with your social media audience. This will not only increase YouTube video views, it will also increase your blog pageviews.
5. Don’t make YouTube videos too big. Try to keep it for about 5 minutes. The length of a standard YouTube video is 3 minutes 54 seconds.
7. Create playlists for your videos. Use keywords when creating playlists so that your playlists will appear in the search result.
8. Add an intro to all your videos and in the intro ask the viewer to subscribe to your channel.
9. Use keywords in the title of the video to boost your YouTube video views and YouTube Subscribers so that your video can be easily ranked in YouTube and Google search results.
10. Make a good trailer of your YouTube channel so that you can tell viewers what your YouTube channel is about. Now when a non-subscriber comes to the homepage of your channel, your channel trailer will start to autoplay.
11. Use a nice call-to-action in your annotations.
12. When you add a YouTube video to the blog, then definitely include the YouTube subscribe button in it. I will update : “how to add a Youtube subscribe button along with WordPress”.
13. Use the long-tail keyword in your YouTube video descriptions. This helps in ranking your videos. Also use Desword with Keyword # related to your video. Like this #YouTube, #channel name
14. Add YouTube widget to your website or blog. So that your video is also visible on your blog or website and if you have a high-traffic blog or website, then you can get good views and subscribers on YouTube.
15. Ask the user to like your video, if you find more likes on your YouTube videos then YouTube will consider your video useful and will also give it a good rank.
16. Answer the comments made in the video (even negative comments) This will engage the user more with you.
17. Build a good relationship with other YouTubers and promote each other’s content.
18. Add a subscribe watermark to your YouTube video.
19. Behind the scenes at the end of your video. There are many users who like to watch behind the scenes of videos.
20. You can use YouTube autocomplete feature (YouTube search) to find the best titles for your YouTube video.
22. Write your YouTube video descriptions in 300-500 words. So that Google and YouTube can understand what your video is about.
23. To increase YouTube video views, do not forget to add keyword tags in your video.
24. If you want to rank your videos in Google search results, then use the word “video” in your title. Though it will not help in YouTube search rankings but you can get advantage in search engines.
25. To increase YouTube subscribers, you have to promote your YouTube channel along with videos.
26. Use an eye-catching custom thumbnail to increase views on your YouTube video and make the video attractive.
27. To increase your YouTube views, add related videos to videos through Annotations.
So Youtube is like creating a family member with a great community. It is not only a money making machine, but also a way to create a community with you and raise your voice in this modern era. So use this platform to grow a business along with a great community. Lastly, I want to say never run after money, only work to build a great community with YouTube.