How To Fill SBI or Other Bank KYC Form :
According to the new rule of the Government of India, it has become mandatory to fill the KYC form in the bank. But many people still do not know how to fill the KYC form? If you do not do kyc in your bank account then your account will be closed. No matter how old your account is or you have just opened a new account, it has been made mandatory for everyone to update their accounts.
You get the Kyc form in your bank branch. And if you want, you can download it online. After downloading this KYC form, all the information will have to be filled correctly and submitted to the branch of your bank.
Why it is necessary to fill KYC Form
All the banks have informed their respective account holders and made it mandatory for the new account holders to fill the KYC form to open a new account. Because the bank identifies its customers through KYC. KYC means “know your customers”.
If you have not filled your KYC form yet, then soon fill the KYC form and submit it to your bank. If you do not submit KYC to your bank, then the bank can stop all your banking business including all your services like ATM withdrawal, mobile banking, internet banking.
How To Fill KYC Form :
SBI KYC form is divided into three parts :- (A) Identify details (B) Address details (C) Other detailsDownload & Preview
A. Fill the Identify details in the form
- First of all, in place of the Right Side Photograph, put a recent passport size photograph of yourself.
- In the name of the applicant, write the name of the bank holder in capital letters.
- In Father name, fill the father’s name in capital letters.
- Tick on Male, Female in Gender.
- In marital status, you should tick Single or Married.
- On Date of birth you enter your date of birth.
- Tick on Indian option in Nationality.
- Tick on Residents in Status.
- Instead of PAN, you fill in the PAN card number.
- Enter the Aadhar card number in the box of Unique identification number / Aadhar.
- In the proof of identity submitted, tick the Aadhar card, PAN card option.
B. Fill in the address details
- In the Address for correspondence, you fill your address.
- In City/town/ village you write the name of your city.
- Write the name of your state in State.
- Fill India in the country.
- Write the pin code of your area in Pin code.
- You fill the mobile number in the contact details.
- In Proof of Address, you should tick on the Aadhar Card, PAN Card option.
- In the Permanent address, you enter your address again: city name, state, pin code, country.
C. Fill other details
- In the gross annual income detail, you tick your annual income.
- Write your income in Net Worth.
- Whatever work you do in Occupation type, tick it, otherwise tick the other option.
- Please do not do anything in ticks if applicable.
- Do not fill anything in any other information also.
- Put your signature in place of the Signature of applicants.
Today we learned how to fill the KYC form? Hope this article has been very helpful for you. If you liked this article on how to fill SBI KYC form, then do share it.
Also Read :-