How to generate Pin of SBI and all atm card
You can generate your ATM or Debit card PIN very quickly by visiting any SBI ATM; if you do not know how to create an ATM PIN, then you have come to the right place.
Today in this article, we will tell you the easy way to generate an ATM PIN. So you must read this article thoroughly.
For your information, let me tell you that when you get your new SBI account opened and after that when your ATM or Debit card is delivered to your home, the PIN is used to contact you from the bank. But today, when we open our account in any bank, we get an ATM card with it, but its PIN has to be generated to activate that ATM card.
If you have an account with Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, you can quickly generate the PIN of your ATM card by visiting your nearest ATM. Just for this, you should have registered your mobile number in the bank and your ATM card. Because four-digit OTP comes on your registered mobile number for verification, so let us now tell you step by step.
How to generate Pin of all atm card
You can quickly generate your ATM card PIN by visiting any SBI ATM. Here are the steps below:
- Insert / Swipe your ATM card in most ATMs.
- Now many options will appear on the ATM screen, in which you have to click on the PIN Generation option.
- Enter the OTP PIN that came to your registered mobile number.
- Then you enter the four-digit PIN according to you and enter the same PIN again for the confirmed PIN.
- After that, a slip will come out from the ATM, on which it will be written. The Pin has been changed means your ATM PIN has now been generated.
- Or you can go with online portal.
Also Read :-
Today in this article, we told you how to generate PINs for SBI ATM Cards. We hope that you will like our information. If our article has helped you, then do share it with your friends.