How To Fill Bank check
Hello friends, how are you all, today in this article we will tell you how to check bank details. When you open your account in the bank, then a check book is given to you by the bank. Which you can use to withdraw money from the bank. So use this to fill bank check.
In the present time, the use of checks has started being very less, because now online money transactions have started through the Internet. If you have never used a check, then you should keep some things in mind while filling the check. For example, there should not be any kind of over writing or chopping on the check. Otherwise your check will be invalid.
How to fill check in bank
Filling a bank check is a very easy task. Whether it is of any bank, PNB Bank, SBI Bank or any other bank, the method of filling check in all banks is the same. All you have to do is sign the name, amount, date and your signature on the cheque.
- Pay – You will get to see this option at the top while filling the check. In this option, write the name of the person to whom you want to give money here. If you are using bank check for yourself then you write self here.
- Rupees – This is the second option after pay on check. Where you have to fill the amount in words. For example, write something like this Ten Thousand Only.
- ₹ – After writing the amount in words, you have to write the amount in figures. 10000/- something like this
- Signature – After filling the name and amount on the check, you have to sign your signature in place of signature or authorized on the bottom right. Keep in mind that your signature should match with the one given in the bank, otherwise your check will be invalidated by the bank.
- Fill the date – After filling all the information on the check, definitely fill the date. The option to fill the date will be seen on the top right side. Keep in mind that you have to fill the same date on the check on the day you will deposit the check in the bank.
Paying someone by check is very easy. For this you do not need to remember your account number or ATM password. Your bank account number is already present on the cheque. You can pay anyone sitting at home through check. All you have to do is fill the check correctly and sign yourself.
Also Read :-